- User La Boheme seizes the opportunity to make this about "white privilege": I think White male privilege has a lot to do with it. When faced with slight adversities, many white men can't deal because they're not used to it.
- User PiscesPrincess3 claims (and gets lots of upvotes and laughs): I wish I gave a damn.
- User Princess Tiana claims: *insert gif of Viola Davis giggling in The Help*
- User karyn claims: The rate can't be that significant. I still see them strolling about.
- User Selamism gets a lot of downvotes for being sensible: Some people are actually laughing about suicide? Come on!
- User Bill Cipher claims: This statistic is born completely out of privilege and I don't feel bad
- User O Bryan claims: So what's the problem?
- User Basic 101 also gets a lot of downvotes for: Some of these folks on LSA can be some indignant mother******! Suicide is NO laughable matter
- User Meenah claims: A lot of them don't know how to cope if someone isn't coddling, kissing their ass, or making everything go their way.
- User Soca Priestess claims: Are people really in their feelings because some of us have no fucks to give these privileged, psychopathic terrorists?
What can we learn from all this?
1. That all the white people who hate themselves over their "white privilege", some of whom can be seen in the video below, should take the next step in appeasing black people and kill themselves.
2. Black people can not be racist, even if they wish the death of all white people, they can only be bigoted. Remember, racism is bigotry plus power structures. A social justice warrior told me so.